Saturday, April 3, 2010

Two of the best things I've purchased recently...


1) These coats have many names, trench coats, detective coats, or just jackets. But whatever you want to call it, I found an amazing studded jacket at Forever 21 the other day. I automatically fell in love, and knew I had to buy it. (pictured right) It just had a classy look to it, yet very edgy and modern. It could really work for any event.

2) When I visited L.A, we went to a place I like to
call "shoe heaven". It's called Top Shoe and has amazing (yes, amazing) shoes from $5-30. The shoes I got are black pumps, made by Miss Me. They're about 6 inches high, but that for sure won't stop me from wearing them! (pictured left) Seriously if you are ever in Westwood, LA go there! Your life will be changed, I promise.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE those shoes (: --brynna

Post a Comment